Miley Cyrus Fan Club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Miley Cyrus Fan, come here ! We love Miley Cyrus so much !

Trang ChínhPortalTìm kiếmLatest imagesĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
{L_INDEX}{NAV_CAT_DESC}
{MESSAGE_TITLE}

{L_MOVE_TO_FORUM} {S_FORUM_SELECT}

{L_LEAVESHADOW}

{MESSAGE_TEXT}

{S_HIDDEN_FIELDS}  

Zac Efron's News

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Vân
Đăng kí tham gia đóng phim cùng Miley
Vân

Tổng số bài gửi : 11
Đến từ : hàng xóm với Zanessa, bên phải nhà Ashley Tisdale, bên trái nhà Miley Cyrus, đối diệ
Registration date : 15/08/2008

Zac Efron's News Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Zac Efron's News   Zac Efron's News EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:43 pm

Zac Efron Gets Audi VIP Treatment
Fri, 15 August 2008
Zac Efron's News Zacefronaudivipwu8
Zac Efron channels his inner speed demon and drives 100+ MPH in an Audi R8 (retail price: $112,500.00) during the “Audi Driving Experience” at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma, Calif.

The 20-year-old High School Musical star, who currently drives an S6, said the driving experience was “a huge adrenaline rush. I’ve never been on a race track before — never once — and we were going pretty fast by the end of this.”

Zac also admitted, “This wasn’t the first time I was behind the wheel of an R8, I drive one in (upcoming film) Seventeen Again. I don’t want to give away too much but it’s kind of a fun scene in the movie, not really expected.”

Watch the video below of Zac Efron! There’s also another vid at People.com.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/ltvan93
Vân
Vân

Đến từ : hàng xóm với Zanessa, bên phải nhà Ashley Tisdale, bên trái nhà Miley Cyrus, đối diệ

Zac Efron's News Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Zac Efron - 2008 ALMA Awards   Zac Efron's News EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:31 am

Zac Efron - 2008 ALMA Awards
Mon, 18 August 2008 at 12:31 am

Zac Efron and Ashley Tisdale pose together backstage at the 2008 ALMA Awards at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Friday in Pasadena, Calif.
Zac and Ashley were on-hand to present the special achivement award to Kenny Ortega for Outstanding Director of a Made for TV Movie. (Kenny Ortega recently direct Zac and Ashley in High School Musical 3.
Zac, 20, is looking to move forward after carving his initial niche in the acting world. “I want people to see that I have grown up and moved on. I know for sure — and I need a new start,” said Zac.
He added, “I’m looking for something new and exciting to do. I want to do something dark, or a comedy. There’s tons of icons that I would love to work with on something new and exciting!”
UPDATE: Pics of Zac and Ashley presenting at the ALMA’s have been added!
10+ images of Zac Efron at the 2008 ALMA Awards…
Zac Efron's News Zacefron2008almaawards0bb4
Zac Efron's News Zacefron2008almaawards0nk5
Zac Efron's News Zacefron2008almaawards0ex7
Zac Efron's News Zacefron2008almaawards0co8
Zac Efron's News Zacefron2008almaawards0rv2
Zac Efron's News Zacefron2008almaawards0aq5
Zac Efron's News Zacefron2008almaawards0ny3
Zac Efron's News Zacefron2008almaawards0dy1
Zac Efron's News Zacefron2008almaawards1pp0
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Vân
Vân

Zac Efron's News Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Zac Efron's News   Zac Efron's News EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 pm

Zac Efron Plays Defense
Tue, 19 August 2008
Zac Efron's News Zacefrondefensere5
Zac Efron (in LNA) hides from photographers between cars as he arrives at a home in Los Angeles on Tuesday morning.

The 20-year-old High School Musical star showed off a bit of his boxers thanks to his low-slung shorts. Zac was sporting a pair of athletic shorts with “DEFENSE” emblazoned across the backside.

Zac’s costar Corbin Bleu recently shared about the Oct. 24 feature film release of High School Musical 3: Senior Year: “(Director) Kenny Ortega, when he has a bigger budget, he’s going to go for it,” Bleu says. “So we have really huge numbers and a lot of different dance genres including cha-cha-cha and breakdancing. We even have a Bob Fosse tribute. Zac and I have a really cool duet called ‘The Boys are Back.’”
Zac Efron's News Zacefrondefense01fp9
Zac Efron's News Zacefrondefense02ue2
Zac Efron's News Zacefrondefense03pe2
Zac Efron's News Zacefrondefense04en8
Zac Efron's News Zacefrondefense05xa0
Zac Efron's News Zacefrondefense06on0
Zac Efron's News Zacefrondefense07uw4
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Zac Efron's News Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Zac Efron's News   Zac Efron's News Empty